How to Workout in Your 40s and 50s
In this FREE course from Up For It Coaching and Fitness, you'll learn the following:
- What kind of workouts will help men over 40 get the best results in the gym
- Why long cardio sessions are the enemy
- What kinds of workouts actually lower testosterone and muscle mass
- 6 Killer FREE Workouts for the Over 40 Male!
Keith Miller was a life-long martial artist, personal trainer, group fitness instructor, and trained MMA fighters before a series of life threatening illnesses caused him to suffer physically and emotionally for years. He battled congestive heart failure, depression, sleep apnea, low testosterone, and a weight gain of almost 100 pounds.
Today, he continues to improve his body and mind daily with the same techniques and practices he shares with men over 40 all over the world with his Up For It Coaching website.
He can be followed on the following Social Media Platforms:
- Certified Lifestyle Fitness Coach
- Certified Professional Fitness Trainer
- Certified Mixed Martial Arts Conditioning Coach
- Certified IMPACT Group Fitness Instructor
- 2nd Dan Force Necessary Combatives
- Level 10 Knife/Counter Knife Combatives Instructor
- Certified Muay Thai Instructor
- Jeet Kune Do Instructor
- Submission Wrestling Instructor