Lifestyle Wellness Coaching for Men Over 40
Sometimes we just need help creating lasting change in certain areas of our lives. Our health is certainly no exception to this rule. Maybe you are having trouble finding an exercise plan that works for you. Or you are having a hard time staying on track with your fitness goals because of your job and other commitments. You may even feel like something is holding you back, but can’t quite put your finger on it. The focus of our coaching program is on setting and achieving wellness based goals unique to men in their 40s and 50s.
Problem Areas We Can Discuss:
- Getting Better Results in the Gym
- Understanding How to Eat for Your Unique Body
- Weight Loss Strategies for Men Over 40
- Emotional Eating (Yes, Men Do This Too)
- How to Have More Energy
- How to Set Goals, and Achieve Them
- How to Balance Work, Health, and Play
- Dealing With Low Testosterone and Other Male Hormone Issues
When you begin your coaching program with me, we'll have an initial consultation. This will take about 45 minutes to an hour, and we'll discuss what your current health situation is like. We'll talk about what's working, what isn't, and come up with some strategies that we can start implementing right away.
From there, we'll meet once per week via phone, Skype, or Zoom video conference. During these meetings, we'll once again find out what's working, and talk about problems that are coming up. We'll also be using email, private messages, and my private Facebook community to work with each other.
What You Get Each Month:
- 4 Coaching Calls (One-on-One) via phone, Skype, or Zoom
- Full Access to me 24/7 via Instant Messenger
- Access to my private Facebook community
- Discounts on additional programs
This coaching program is month-to-month, meaning that there is no long term commitment and you can cancel at any time.
I look forward to working with you,
Keith Miller was a life-long martial artist, personal trainer, group fitness instructor, and trained MMA fighters before a series of life threatening illnesses caused him to suffer physically and emotionally for years. He battled congestive heart failure, depression, sleep apnea, low testosterone, and a weight gain of almost 100 pounds.
Today, he continues to improve his body and mind daily with the same techniques and practices he shares with men and women all over the world with his Up For It Coaching website.
He can be followed on the following Social Media Platforms:
- Certified Lifestyle Fitness Coach
- Certified Health Coach (ICF Accredited)
- Certified Professional Fitness Trainer
- Certified Metabolic Conditioning Coach (Funk Roberts)
- Certified Mixed Martial Arts Conditioning Coach
- Certified IMPACT Group Fitness Instructor
- 2nd Dan Force Necessary Combatives
- Level 10 Knife/Counter Knife Combatives Instructor
- Certified Muay Thai Instructor
- Jeet Kune Do Instructor
- Submission Wrestling Instructor